A Little About The Owner.

As the owner of Texas Sports Massage and Day Spa, its about time you heard from me! I'm uncomfortable posting on Facebook whether its on my business page or even my personal page. I never know how my thoughts might be perceived so I will like posts now and then or even share a cute video or meme but putting my thoughts out there for the world to see is a bit frightening for me. I'm not shy so its kinda out of character for me to be so worried about posting. In fact, for those of you who know me, I'm pretty silly most of the time and I love laughing and having a good time. I also love making other people laugh. You'd think I would be ready to put my thoughts out there, "pero No"!!
As a business owner, the value of Facebook and it's reach can not be ignored. I've read numerous articles telling me to post this and that and I've managed to ignore them for quite some time now. But the incessant pestering has taken a toll on me so...here I am, posting, even against my better judgement. I'm really not sure if the world is ready for the profound musings of the one and only Theresa White Roy but...here goes...
Owning a business has been the greatest challenge of my life! I knew it would be hard but...not this hard! It's also VERY rewarding. Somewhat akin to planting a vegetable garden and checking daily to make sure it has enough water, fertilizer and sunshine. I've learned more in the past year and a half than I can even begin to explain here. Not all of my vegetables made it this far...but I'm still planting and worrying over the whole garden. The good news is that after preparing, planting, picking some weeds, and watering, I'm now seeing the fruits (or vegetables) of my labor.
If you're thinking about starting a business of your own, I highly recommend watching this short, behind the scenes video of Steve Harvey. https://youtu.be/kILVFRlUtT8 If it doesn't move you...nothing will!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From The Owner: "I'm JUST The Owner!"

From the Cosmetologist: My Journey to Becoming a Licensed Cosmetologist