From The Owner: "I'm JUST The Owner!"

One of the questions I get asked most often is "What do you do here (at Texas Sports Massage and Day Spa)?  My answer:  Well, I'm not a Massage Therapist, Esthetician or Cosmetologist so I'm JUST an owner!  I also joke that I'm the toilet scrubber, dish washer, trash taker-outer and whatever needs to be done.  But its no joke!  I scrubbed the toilet just this morning!  But make no mistake, I'm busy everyday.  My number-one job is to make sure the phone rings and people are booking appointments.  I spend countless hours on Google Adwords, Yelp, Facebook, Constant Contact, Blogger and our website creating ads, posting, updating, writing and so on.  I work on budgeting, payments and finances.  I research and purchase supplies and products.  I research new services that will complement our current services.  I schedule and attend marketing and networking opportunities. I try to keep my team motivated, up beat and ready to provide not only great services to our clients but also great customer service.  I handle any client or staff issues.
For the most part, all of these are very broad topics.  When you break each one down, it's a lot!  At times, it can be overwhelming.  But its also SO MUCH FUN!!!  Until next time...Dare To Jump!

Theresa Roy, Owner
Texas Sports Massage and Day Spa
www.texassportsmassage.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More about the owner

From the owner: The Struggle Is Real