More about the owner

As I mentioned in my earlier post, owning my own business has been very challenging.  I had a great job that was stable, paid well with benefits and security.  But I always knew that I wanted to own my own business some day.  
So what happened to make me jump?  Well, I was turning 50 (a couple of years ago) and I was having the sort of reckoning that everyone has when they hit milestone years (mostly those followed by a 0!).  I was asking myself in the months preceding that milestone "What's next" and "Where are you headed".  I was having thoughts of leaving my great job and asking myself "Are you crazy?"  But the truth is that I was also being "called" to make this change in my life.  All I can say is that it was a "God thing".  During that year and the two since then, I have seen more miracles in my life than you can imagine!  I don't want to turn my blog into a preachy diatribe so just suffice it to say that I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that I am doing exactly what I am supposed to be doing right now.  Even thought its been hard, it has also been very rewarding too.
Next time, I'll talk about how humbling this experience has been and more.  Until then..."Dare to Jump".
Theresa Roy, Owner
Texas Sports Massage and Day Spa
www.texassportsmassage.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From The Owner: "I'm JUST The Owner!"

From the Cosmetologist: My Journey to Becoming a Licensed Cosmetologist